Stephen - 2020 Midterm Public Summary

 What I have done:

My work with FACTS so far has mostly been classroom assignments, and doing work for various teams. I have attended meetings for various teams (general meetings, classroom meetings, soul care and soul wellness meetings). I have done Classroom assignments (DISC Relationship questions, Resume, Cover Letter, Soul Wellness, Storytime, Quick books questions, Balance Circle). I have also done work for the Soul Wellness team, which has consisted of Church Reviews (Rundle Church, St. Georges-in-the-Pines Church, Junction Church) as well as working on the church cut and paste. For the soul care team, I have been working on the John study (Alpha Journaling). Lastly I have also done general admin work such as setting up and updating Master Doc, planning doc and progress report, as well as filling out CSJ and tax forms.


What I Need to do:


I still need to do some classroom assignments (reflections, employee handbook). I also need to do my final report and public summary at the end of my employment. For the soul care team, I need to finish the John study and the 40 days with Jesus annotations. Finally I still need to also attend the weekly meetings.


No comments:

Post a Comment